Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in, Microsoft Word document file format.
- All references use the Harvard system
- The text is in Arial 12 point face; 1.5 line spacing; headings and subheadings are in bold aligned left and not underlined
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below
- Copyright clearance has been obtained for any 3rd party content included in the submission
Copyright is retained by the author and will be published under a CCBY-ND-NC (Creative Comons Attribution, no derivatives, non-commerical) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for communicating with authors, reviewers and editors during the processing of submissions, notifying readers of new publications or announcements and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.