Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-line-spaced; uses Arial 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); is justifed
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
- Copyright clearance has been obtained for any 3rd party content (e.g. images and diagrams) included in submission
Copyright is retained by the author and will be published under a CCBY-ND-NC (Creative Comons Attribution, no derivatives, non-commerical) licence.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for communicating with authors during the processing of submissions, notifying readers of new publications or announcements and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.