Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format or other open format (No PDFs please)
You have uploaded 2 versions of your work:
The first must include all author details, affiliations, ORCID ID, and email /social media contact details on your paper as you would like them to appear if published in the journal.
The second must include the title of your paper but be labelled 'for blind-peer review' and be uploaded without author details.
- All tables, images and diagrams have been included within the main paper/document as you would like them to appear if published.
- The text is in the correct format as defined by the Author Guidelines
- Please include DOIs and where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (APA referencing).
- Copyright clearance has been obtained for any 3rd Party content included in submission
Technical reports would likely be in the region of between 1,000 - 3,000 words with relveant images
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work. The work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence that allows others to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full text of works in this journal, or to use them for any other lawful purpose in accordance with the license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for communicating with authors, reviewers and editors during the processing of submissions, notifying readers of new publications or announcements and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.