Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I have read and agree to the copyright declaration in the Guidance for Authors
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guidance for Authors
Word limit: 1500 Max.
- This excludes references (minimum of 4)
- This includes tables; figures; illustrations
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Upon submission authors must have read, understood and agree to the copyright agreement in the Guidance for Authors
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for communicating with authors, reviewers and editors during the processing of submissions, notifying readers of new publications or announcements and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.