Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word .docx, .doc, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Copyright clearance has been obtained for any 3rd party content (e.g. images and diagrams) included in submission
This journal provides immediate open access to its content with no submission or publications fees. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a LicenceCreative Commons Attribution License that allows others to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full text of works in this journal. It also allows others to remix, adapt and build upon the work, as long as credit is given to the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for communicating with authors, reviewers and editors during the processing of submissions, notifying readers of new publications or announcements and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.